Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Chance for June

So, it's the last day of June and today is absolutely gorgeous! Yet here I am, tapping away on my keyboard. I need a life. Seriously. If I hadn't injured myself recently, I'd go out and pull some weeds. Or something akin to work.

Everything kind of slows down for me in the summer, and I won't say that's a bad thing, just harder to measure progress when I get to sleep in till nine and make my kids do the odd jobs around the house that I don't feel like doing. And then I get more time on the computer (in theory).

And, of course, the library folks love me, because I'm a regular. I have only one book to record because it's due soon...

Nightmare Academy by Frank Peretti--

Why has it taken me so long to discover Peretti? I really like his stuff, and this one--the second in the Veritas series--is just as gripping as his first. I am only disappointed by the fact that my library does not have the next book in this series. :(

Well, I do have other books to read, and many projects to write. Guess I'd better get busy with something. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment