Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blah

Ever since I decided to take a vacation, I can't focus on anything but killing time in anticipation of that get-away. I must really need a vacation, but if you think about it, I'll be hitting the highway for many, many hours with six children and no back up.

And I'm still looking forward to it. Tell me that isn't the mark of a crazy woman. I have long known that my head is messed up, this only proves it further.

Beyond the forthcoming vacation (which will certainly be one for the blog) I am afraid that I have nothing on which to comment. I could have been reading loads of books to critique--I have a good stack from the library, and a few I picked up from the used book store. I could have been cleaning my house, or supervising the child car molester. What have I been doing, you might wonder?

Playing video games. Little kid video games on the NeoPets webpage.

There. Now you know. My OCD takes me all kinds of places, and the last couple of weeks have been spent in Neopia. My brain is almost completely gone. Pity me if you want, but I did read one book:

Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr--

Fans of the Wicked Lovely series will not be disappointed with this latest installment to the series. I was not.

Until next time, keep all pointy objects away from little boys and remember that poison ivy only LOOKS harmless.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not pitying you--I'm envying you! I think I need a little bit of neopia myself! And your brain is not gone, it's just tired and taking a break. It's probably all connected to the need you have to get away and take that famous vacation.

    I'm sure the second you do so, you will return resourced, and ready to attack any book you set yourself to read--or write! Although I admit you will probably be physically exhausted from having to deal with your 6 adorable devils for hours while driving a child molester car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, a getaway is a getaway, even with 6 little angels. Poison ivy is the true devil--my husband and I get it SO bad. It's only a matter of time until our daughter gets it. Not looking forward to that day...

    ReplyDelete