Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The ONE the ONLY!!

ME!

My name is Michal, resurrected from the biblical text (second daughter of Saul, wife of David) so I guess that makes me royal. [ahem] Quiet from the peanut galleries! Anyway, I'm an aspiring writer of young-adult novels, mother, artist, and all-purpose slave. I cook, I clean, I sew, I taxi--but only when I'm not writing, and only when I'm forced. Gardens excite me, shopping's a thrill, but playing God trumps them all. My literary worlds are without end: romance, action, adventure and mystery, fantasy upon fantasy, and plot bunnies multiplying under the bed.

I have two novels under my belt, a half-dozen beginnings to more, and an insistent sequel riding my thoughts. In between my dreams of reality and the nightmare that is, I decide who lives or dies and, let me assure any of my worried fans, none of my children (imagined or otherwise) is being needlessly neglected. All are fed and watered and given their necessary supplements, medications, sedatives, etc... The sequel is being written, the re-writes are on schedule, and dinner, um... I'll have to get back to you on that.

Until later,
MAP

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Glad to see you've started a blog and I'm the first follower! I'm just cool like that. ;)

    Is this the sequel to the one I've read? I'm hoping!!

    ReplyDelete